Back to overview
StoVentec GlassRainscreen cladding facade with accentuated joints and glass
Products and systems vary from location to location due to local building regulations and standards. We strongly advise you to make contact, your local expert will be happy to consult you on standards and approval.
- exclusive glass panel system with non-visible fixing
- panel facade with accentuated joints for the decorative design of high-quality glass surfaces (individual formats available)
- benefits in terms of building physics thanks to rear ventilation of the facade (humidity, sound and thermal protection)
- unevenness can be levelled by means of an adjustable sub-construction
- fast installation in all weather conditions due to prefabrication at the factory, can simply be hung on agraffe profiles
- high reliability due to system solution with matched components
- mineral wool faced with nonwoven
- thick insulant layer possible
- system implementation also possible without insulation
Reaction to fire
- class B-s1, d0 in accordance with EN 13501-1, limited combustibility when using the StoVentec Glass glass panel
- class A2-s1, d0 in accordance with EN 13501-1, non-combustible when using the StoVentec Glass A glass panel
- Fire barriers may be required in accordance with national specifications.
- high impact resistance
- high stability in case of blast loads
- low risk of injury in the event of glass breakage due to bonded tempered safety glass
- can be applied to all wind load areas by adapting the sub-construction spacings without visible impact
- improvement of up to 18 dB (A) in the sound reduction index
resistant to earthquakes
Area of application
- new and existing buildings, installation limits in accordance with national building regulations
- thick system build-ups (e.g. > 60 cm) possible
- particularly suitable for public buildings with high requirements on explosion resistance, e.g. airports and railway stations
- exterior and interior
- masonry, e.g. brick, calcium silicate masonry units, cellular concrete, fair-faced masonry and masonry veneer
- concrete, concrete slab construction
- timber frame construction
- by agraffe profiles, non-visible
- easily adjustable sub-construction made of a stainless steel-aluminium combination with the lowest thermal bridging coefficients
- in timber frame construction with timber supporting battens
- factory-produced panels are inserted into the sub-construction on the construction site
- fast installation possible in all weathers
- complete selection of detail solutions
- smooth, shiny surface made of tempered safety glass with a depth effect
- panel facade with joints as design elements
- standard panel up to 1.25 x 2.60 m possible
- broad colour shade variety – RAL colour shades, screen printing, logos, etc.
- no limitation to the light reflectance value
The relevant European and/or national approvals apply.
How can I help?
We need your consent to load Pardot.
We use a third-party service to embed contact forms and make it available to you. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to your data being processed by Pardot in accordance with our CMP. You can find out more about the service by clicking “More information”. You can withdraw consent with effect for the future at any time.
We are Sto, how can we help you?
Audra Lee Sto Singapore
Otto Norling Sto Sweden
Wei Zhuang Sto China
Grant Littlejohn Int. project support London
Mark Harris Sto Gulf Region
Murat Yarar Sto Turkey