Msheireb Downtown Doha Development, QatarLead architect: Aecom
Msheireb Downtown Doha, also known as the Heart of Doha, is a district of the capital of Qatar. Numerous renowned international architectural practices were involved in the master planning and construction. A range of Sto Façade and Acoustic products were successfully used on a considerable number of diverse buildings. Once complete, it is set to occupy 310,000 sqm with the total cost of construction amounting to approximately $5.5 billion The district development was launched in six phases by Msheireb Properties.It is a flagship project for Msheireb Properties, and aims to preserve Doha's historical downtown area.
- AECOM Architects, Adjaye Associates, Allies and Morrison, Eric Parry Architects, Gensler, HOK, John McAslan and Partners, Mangera Yvars Architects, Mossessian & Partners, Squire & Partners, Burns McDonell
- Medtel, Qatar EIFS, HBK, Obayashi, CTBA, Bolinger Engineering
- Msheireb Properties
- StoSilent Distance A2, Silent Top Finish, Silent Decor M
- Material details:
- Smooth, seamless acoustically absorbant StoSilent ceiling system /finishes to control sound reverberation
- Hufton + Crow Photography
Contact your local expert
You will be contacted by one of our team shortly.
We are Sto, how can we help you?
Keri Tolar USA, Sto Corp
Wei Zhuang Sto China
Isabel Carriço Sto Headquarters
TaegGyu Jang Sto Korea
Manuel Martino Sto Spain
Mark Harris Sto Gulf Region